2009年9月1日火曜日

iTunesより すぱなちゅの予告5.01

[HQ] NEW Supernatural Scene/Promo for S5 + Transcript 
InLoveWithSPN! Thanks a lot.

News Woman - "But then how would you explain an earthquake, a hurricane and multiple tornadoes all at the same time all around the globe?"
News Man - "Two words, carbon emissions."
Dean - Yeah, right, wavy gravy."
[knock at the door. Sam answers the door to a panting woman]
Sam - "You OK, lady?"
Becky - "Sam, is it really you?! And you're so firm!"
Sam - "Do I know you?"
Becky - "No, but I know you. You're Sam Winchester. And you're-" [looks at Dean] "- not what I pictured. I'm Becky. I read all about you guys, and I've even written a few... *laughs*.. anyway. Mr. Edlund told me where you were.
Dean - "Chuck?"
Becky - "He's got a message, but he's being watched. Angels! Nice change up to mythology by the way, the demon stuff was getting kind of old."
Sam - [unintelligle] "What's the message?"
Becky - "He had a vision, the Michael sword is on earth, the angels lost it."
Dean - "The Michael sword?"
Sam - "Becky, does he know where it is?"
Becky - "In a castle, on a hill made of 42 dogs."
Dean - "...42 DOGS?"
Sam - "Are you sure you got that right?"
Becky - "It doesn't make sense, but that's what he said. I memorized every word... for you."
Sam - "...uhm, Becky... could you quit touching me?"
Becky - "No." [sighs oddly]

関連記事として
Sneak Peek to 'Supernatural' Season 5 Premiere

0 件のコメント: