2010年3月17日水曜日

ペリグリーノ氏のインタ-TV.com篇

Interview: Mark Pellegrino — Jesus or Lucifer?
ルシファー様となってますが
すぱなちゅ の話題は
Playing Jacob certainly is a change from playing your character on Supernatural, which happens to be Lucifer (photo left, credit: David Gray/The CW).
It is fun. In fact I leave on Monday to do some more Supernatural stuff, and I'm looking forward to that because we're in the middle of the apocalypse. But playing Lucifer is fun; he's a fun bag of tricks.
How did you make your Lucifer different from other Lucifers in past movies and TV shows?
I guess it's just to enjoy the different Lucifers I've seen in past films and know that this Lucifer is written very differently than the other ones. This Lucifer is written as a very down-to-Earth, honest person. I think I have justice on my side, and that's a very strong place to come from. I don't have to lie, pretend, fool anybody, charm anybody – I just tell the truth. That's pretty unconventional. I can't think of too many Lucifers who've had to deal with those circumstances. They are usually big, iconic, charming, interesting ... although Viggo Mortensenwas kind of an interesting – he played Lucifer in Prophecy, didn't he? He was an interesting, down-to-earth kind of devil, in a way.

コレだけ…
スポイラーはないのですが
内容も 序でにない …と
プロフェシーのヴィゴ・モーテンセンの名は
別のインタでも 口にしていましたね

0 件のコメント: