2011年10月26日水曜日

ChiCon朝ご飯とパネル-@xxsh0tgun

The original GQMF

I apologize in advance for the horrible lighting in these breakfast photos...

Jensen, Jensen, Jensen. So good.

I give Gen permission to dress Jared any ol' day of the week.

Jensen just saw the #ChiCon feed.

Oh hello, biceps!

Ready for a Jensen/Jared spam?!

Belly laugh!

Pensive Jensen.

Friggin' gorgeous.

Never too many pictures of this man.

Jared's hair looking particularly flippy.

Covert conversation.
内緒話

なのですけどぉ
この構図だと微妙なので
わかり易いのを
Jensen Ackles�Jared Padalecki
Stretching those bow legs.

I can only hope Jared cradles his son this lovingly :)

THAT SMILE.

Boys! <3

I just love when they exchange meaningful looks :D

I know, I know. I have a Jensen bias, but there were also people's heads in front of Jared :(

In the shadows, but I love this one for that reason!

A good old fashioned close-up.

0 件のコメント: