2014年10月27日月曜日

Chi.con 記念写真-@ohsusyq_ &@_violetlight_ &@kacilovesjosh12

I may not like how I came out in this picture but that smile on my face shows how happy I was to be holding this man!😍😍😍 my life is complete. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be in the arms of Jensen Ackles a.k.a Dean. I will definitely be going again next year more prepared and I will be surrounded also by Jared and Misha That's a promise!! Lol #happyme #ilovehim #favoriteblouse #wecutetogether #supernatural #Rosemont #jensenackles #Winchesters #shock #nextyear #bestyearever #bejealous


Me & the bae #ChiCon

ミーシャ
Things that happened today, part 1. #ChiCon #Supernatural

ジャレッパさん
Then this... #ChiCon #Supernatural

みんなでハグ
Everybody worship Jensen." Jensen to Misha: "That's right, get on your knees, peasant." #ChiCon #Supernatural

モテモテwジェンセン
Oh, but how could I forget... Misha gets his turn at being worshipped. #ChiCon #Supernatural

でも本命はミーシャ
Last but not least... #ChiCon #Supernatural

対面ミーシャその2

Lindey and osric #chicon

看護婦さんw
Me and Josh #chicon love mesomemarksheppard

マークおぢさんのキス
Me, lindey,misha and Jensen #chicon #fangirl #coulddiehappy

ファンが外側って珍しくなくて?
Me and Josh with Colin Ford :-) #chicon #underthedome #youngsamwinchester #bestweekendofmylife

コリン君 また伸びてるw

0 件のコメント: