2014年10月29日水曜日

追加1枚 Chi.con 記念写真-@jezziwallz @oliviacw2021 &@ supernaturaltho &@idkimmirella

Day 1 of #ChiCon has already been the bestest thing ever.

オスリック 髪が隠れちゃうとオバさん化
#Supernatural #ChiCon Best photo op ever taken. Richard made me touch Matt inappropriately and I couldn't disobey. #oops #iddoitagain #thatsnothowthesonggoes #oopsx2

ゾンビのリチャードとマット
This picture. #ChiCon

ええっと 目の錯覚? サイズ感が…
I guess you can say that I was amoosed. #MyFaceLooksSoStupid :(

肩にムース
I don't even know how to caption this.

ミーシャ
We accept the love we think we deserve.... Wait. Wrong fandom?


追加 オリヴィアさんとはお友達なので
お写真一緒


He's even better looking in real life... loved every minute of it. ;) BY THE WAY, Jensen gives the best hugs ever 😍 #Chicon


Day 88. I've cried so many times today. Not because of sad or anger, but because of happiness. Dreams do come true!!!! Thank you, Misha Collins ❤️ #100happydays #chicon #mishacollins

ミーシャ
Day 89. Well.... this happened today. #100happydays #chicon

ジェンセン
Day 90. My life is complete. Nothing will ever compare to the weekend that I have had. Also, I just realized Misha's hands were in my hair omg 🙈 #100happydays #chicon

0 件のコメント: