2014年10月30日木曜日

Chi.con 記念写真-@iou_the_doctor &@Boyd_Morgan26 &@kaitgville

KARAOKE OP! We were like there's 4 of us and yall have four nipples and rich was like finally I thought no one would ask (or something) and Matt was like god yes and it was perfect! #chicon

ハロウィン・パーティー感 満載
Cupcake proposal! (I said yes!!!) #chicon #supernatural

カップケーキでプロボーズ
Im having an impossible time choosing my favorite op but this is high up there. It was the first time Rob recognized me (from his panel) and in the op before mine he saw me and stuck his tongue out at me before being smiles for the camera and then he was immediately like hey I know you!! and he never forgot me and acknowledged me all weekend whenever he saw me. I haven't even begun to process it yet and I'm some combo of unbelievably happy and completely depressed #supernatural #chicon #robbenedict

サイン付き
I'm basically selling my soul to continue going to cons but it's so worth it. Two totally different experiences so fars and both unbelievably amazing in totally different ways. And next is Houston in January :D #chicon #supernatural #robbenedict #loudenswain

次はヒューストンなのはわかりましたけれど
このお写真の意図は?
The picture from the meet and greet. I fucking miss the con and it's terribly depressing :( #chicon #supernatural




Best day ever. #Chicon #Supernatural

ジェンセンもジャレッドさんも口w口w
#Chicon #J2 #jensenackles #jaredpadalecki

ザンドウィッチ
つか
おにぎり?
#Chicon #mishacollins

0 件のコメント: