2014年5月28日水曜日

JIB.Con 記念お写真-@ChadLGirl &@ragazzasonical &@elenacarr7

Amazing Cast, Amazing Friends = Amazing Photo !! Love this weekend so far!! So great to see them…

お友達と一緒に
ハンサム・セブ
Because that's happened!!! ;) #Titanic #SebastianRoche #JIBCon #JIB5 #Roma

セブとタイタニックごっこ
I finally met Jensen!!! No words how impressive & hot he is!!! He does really great & nice hugs!! He's…

正面ハグより
Love that one!! He's my #Crush of the weekend!!he's so amazing & sweet!! I love him even more now!!haha #ROMA #JIBCon #Italy #JensenAckles

背後からの方が好きよ
the sweetest man ever @mattcohen4real !!It was so nice seeing you again!! #JIBCon #Roma #Italy

ジェンセンとのお写真2枚
マットは1枚
でも プロフィールお写真はマットなのwww
He's not too tall at all haha!! Feeling my pain? XD But I found the good place for my head lol #JaredPadalecki #JIBCON. #Roma 3d

ジャレッドさんと
When you look me in the eyes.... Aww love him!!! #JIBCON #Roma #MishaCollins

ミーシャとシャル・ウィ・ダンス

#castiel e la Signora delle Camelie. #jibcon Sentirsi come non so.

コレも手の握り方がダンスっぽいわ
ragazzasonica Voglio rimanere così per sempre. Imbalsamata con amore. ️#jibcon #castiel #mishacollins #deanwinchester #jensenackles #supernatural

Giggle giggle. You must remembert this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh... #sebastianroché #jibcon 2014


but first let me take a (fake) selfie

自撮りごっこ
フェイクといわず 
ジェンセンに撮ってもらえばよかったのに

0 件のコメント: