2014年5月31日土曜日

JIB.Con 記念お写真-@_CatSchneider &@aleph_92 @ilariaminions


久しぶりに
この貌のジャレッドさん見たわ

#Jib5

ハグ・ハグ・ハグ

Misha: Hi, honey! Me: Hi! Ehm.. Can you pretend I'm Dean? Misha: Dean? Me: Yeah! Dean. I"m Dean.. So.. Misha: Uhm.. I don't know what I do. Uhm.. Okay, sure! Two seconds later I turn to Misha and he looks at me straight in the eye. And okay.. I was dying! #JusInBello, #JIB5, #JIB, #MishaCollins, #Supernatural

何もしないのも
ストーリー性が見えて 良くてよ
ただ
見つめ合うのに 我慢できればっw
I find this photo so sweet, he's very sweet. We started to talk quietly while we were hugging each other. I heard Misha's voice whisper to me: "I'm fine honey, and you?" (Yes, because I ask him how he was, I was the first and I still don't know how I did it) and I don' t know who cave me the courage to be so quiet and respond back with: "I'm really fine now. Thank you!" And I think he smiled for this! And once the photo is taken, Misha stops me and says: "I love your t-shirt. What's this?” OBVIOUS YOU LOVE MY T-SHIRT MISHA! I look my t-shirt (Yes, because at that time I has also forgetten that shirt I nave) immediately after watching it I laugh and I say: "This is a t-shirt of a TV show #Shameless, do you know?” He think a few seconds and says: "Oh, yeah! I know it. Bye!" *SMILE* Me: "Bye Mish!” #MishaCollins, #Mishamigos, #JusInBello, #JusInBello5, #JIB5, #Supernatural, #Me, #Rome

My #Heaven #MishaCollins, #JensenAckles, #Cockles, #JusInBello, #JusInBello5, #JIB5, #Supernatural, #SupernaturalCast

ブルーの衣装で
ブルー・トーン
Me, @osricchau and #Teemo! Do you remember me?! You're a very sweet guy and I hope toa see you again next year Thank you for everything! #JusInBello, #JusInBello5, #JIB5, #JIBCon, #Supernatural

0 件のコメント: