2014年11月20日木曜日

BurCon 記念お写真-‏ @vidsen17 &@stephyrawwwrr &@jawnlawk

Just can't get over meeting #jensen & #jared #sam #dean #winchester from #supernatural two of the most nicest actors I've met. Got them to do the #duckface 😆.....Loving the #burcon and can't wait for another opportunity to go to another one. #feelingblessed

ジェンセンと彼女だけブルー・スティール

I love this, I love osricchau #burcon @ Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel and Convention…

This right here is why mattcohen4real is my favorite! #burcon

It takes two to tango... and blue steel. Jensen is #jensenackles #burcon #supernatural @ Los…

ブルー・スティールでタンゴのジェンセン
I did it, I got Jared's signature tattooed. One of the things I have dreamed of doing. He really is…

ジャレッドさんはどーゆー体勢なのかしら?

So I told them to make a "smoldering face" and while I do appreciate Jared and I's attempts I think JENSEN JUST FUCKING TOOK THE TROPHY . HIS FUCKING FACE HELP ME IM CRYING ~SAM . . #burcon #j2 #spn #supernatural #samwinchester #deanwinchester #thewinchesters #brotp #padackles #jensenackles #jaredpadalecki #jarpad

帽子がかわいぃけど
ジェンセン冠ってくれない
I just- . I CANT. ~SAM . . #jarpad #j2 #jensenackles #jaredpadalecki #spn #supernatural #samwinchester #brotp #padackles #deanwinchester #burcon

マペットにしてるw

0 件のコメント: