2013年11月26日火曜日

Bur.con記念写真-‏@consultingkilljoy &@MadisonMcLaugh &@xuper_

My friend had to wear her color guard uniform which is really bright and crazy cuz she had a color guard competition that day and he said that it was amazing and he circled around her in confusion and said he almost had a seizure when she walked in. The next day we saw him again and she told him that she won first place and he fist bumped her and said "of course you won first place!" And now I'm dead and Sam and Dean need to come salt and burn my bones

まずはミーシャと
Me, Lara, mark pelligrino(lucifer), mark sheppard(Crowley and a ton of other people on other shows) LUCIFER IS SUCH A CUTIE AND MARK SHEPPARD IS A GIANT TEDDY BEAR #marksheppard#markpelligrino#lucifer#crowley#burcon#supernatural #supernaturalconvention #spncon

堕天使と悪魔さんコンビ
Me, Lara, and THE GHOSTFACERS. I'm in love with Travis wester#ghostfacers#photoop #spncon #spn#theghostfacers#traviswester#ajbuckley#burcon #burbank

ちょっと丸くなりました?
For mark pelligrino, we didn't have time to explain Selina's colorguard uniform. #markpelligrino #spn #spncon #supernatural #supernaturalconvention #photoop #mark#lucifer #aww#heisadorable#burcon #burbank

ペリグリーノ氏はなんだか 若返ってません?
I think Felicia Day isn't real. Maybe she's a robot or something because she is just too perfect and cute and funny and ugh#feliciaday#charlie#felicia#spn #spncon #supernatural #supernaturalconvention #burcon #burbank #photoop

MARK SHEPPARD IS A TEDDY BEAR I AN CONFIRMING IT. When he saw Selina's colorguard uniform he said "aww you dressed up for me?!" And then we explained and he said it was amazing and he have a great hug like I giant teddy bear#mark #marksheppard #spn #spncon #supernatural #supernaturalconvention #photoop #burcon #burbank #dead#crowley #colorguard


This man.

ジェンセンとハグ
Flippy hair and floppy hats (and moose hugs)
へろへろ髪とへなへな帽子とはムース・ハグw

オスリック君の立派な脹脛

ミーシャとサンドウィッチ

Words can't even describe how perfect this day has been. Jensen is so tall and perfect and has the sweetest eyes and voice ever. I cried during the op ok. and after during the J2 panel, I was able to ask a question to Jensen and Jared. Then came spontaneous Misha op! Ended the day beautifully with Ty Olsson telling me I'm adorable. Yeah, it was a hella good day. #burcon

それぢゃプロレス技 ぎゅっとし過ぎよwミーシャ

0 件のコメント: