2013年10月20日日曜日

TorCon 記念写真-@alexandriavos &@carlycrouse &@betweenthenotes

Jus' bein silly. #jensenackles #supernatural #torcon

ジェンセン なんて顔してますの!?

If people don't believe that Misha Collins and I had sexual chemistry/tension, check this out. It was genuine.

ミーシャ!ミーシャw
@cassbutt67 @dieforTeenWolf

@cassbutt67 @dieforTeenWolf

In love. #torcon #photoop #mattcohen #youngjohnwinchester #supernatural

#torcon #meetingmishacollins #meetingrichardspeightjr #supernatural #comiccon #mishacollins #castiel #jealousofme #lol


These 2 are the only guys who can get me to run around town looking for stuff to make a costume & of all things get me into a cheerleading outfit!! Haha I had an amazing time at karaoke as always & Matt saying my costume was the best he's ever seen just made me squeal like a little fangirl & made it all worth it!! :) #TorCon #Toronto #Supernatural #SPN #MattCohen #RichardSpeightJr #YoungPapaWinchester #Trickster #ArchangelGabriel

マットとリチャードと
チァリーディングw
@mattcohen4real always classy! Haha thank you @cjlepage for recording all this for me!!! :) #TorCon #Toronto #Supernatural #SPN #MattCohen #JimBeaver #Karaoke #ClassOf13 #BobbySinger #Idjits


ちゃんとお揃いなのよ
Justin could not contain himself at TorCon!! In our trio op we did a prom picture, of course he wanted Misha to be his date. Then we were waiting in the photo op line & in our single Misha op we fangirled over Justin. Misha said it was his favourite photo op ever! #JustinBieber #TorCon #Experience #MishaCollins #Supernatural #DontHate #MyBoys :)

ジャスティン・ビーバーまで持ち込みw
パワフルなお姉ーさんだわw
Richard & Matt squished us so hard I literally could not breathe during this picture!! Haha I love how it turned out!! My love for Matt & Richard grows more and more each year!! Can't wait for TorCon 2014!!! :D #TorCon #Supernatural #SPN #MattCohen #RichardSpeightJr #YoungPapaWinchester #Trickster #ArchangelGabriel #Toronto

ぎゅっ!と
Jared & Jensen are fighting over me and THIS is the face I make?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?! Haha #TorCon #Supernatural #HelloBoys #Winchesters #SamWinchester #DeanWinchester #JaredPadalecki #JensenAckles #SPN #SPNfamily #Toronto

オーダーは
ジェンセンとジャレッドで取り合い…だそーですが
なんか 違ってよwww
I will always be a Sam girl! :) #Supernatural #SPN #SamGirl #TorCon #Toronto #JaredPadalecki…

シェリーさんはジャレッパ・ファンでした
Eye of the tiger! I had envisioned it differently but whatever! Haha there's always next year!! :) #DeanWinchester #JensenAckles #TorCon #EyeOfTheTiger #Toronto #Supernatural #SPN #SPNfamily #fandom

The angel & devil on Misha's shoulders! #MishaCollins #Castiel #Supernatural #TorCon #Toronto #SPN #SPNfamily #Angel #Devil #Good #Evil

0 件のコメント: